Rotary burrs are essential tools in any carpentry, DIY, and home repair work. They are used for cutting, shaping, grinding and removal of sharp edges, and excess material (deburring) on wood surfaces. Owning a Rotary Burr Drill Bits will make your job much easier and faster. This will allow you to have the right burr for the job at hand.
- High-quality materials: The burrs are made of hardened and tempered, high carbon steel construction with precision-machined cutting teeth for longer life and effective cutting.
- 1/4 "6mm Shank Drill Bits Woodworking
- Includes 5 shapes: round, oval, cylinder, large and small cone
- Made of 1050 steel material, hot-dipped black surface treatment, sharper & durable
- Used for grinding, polishing, shaping and burnishing wood, plastics and rubber surfaces.