If you're a bookworm, chances are you have a bookshelf at home that houses some of your favourite reads. And while bookshelves being stocked with books is great (obviously), we just discovered these beautifully detailed bookshelf inserts or dioramas that we can't get enough of! It is beautiful and intricately detailed that we could stare at this for hours.
The DIY Book Shelf is the ultimate challenge for crafters of all ages. Designed with plenty of unique detail to resemble Diagon Alley, this craft is a must-have gift for birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, and more. Simply buy, build, and enjoy!
- Made of precious wood, fine wood grain, not easy to crack,
- Need to be assembled by hand, when it is combined, it is a bookend. When it is opened, it is a nostalgic micro-landscape background wall.
- The lights can be turned on at night, and the visual effects are better.
- The ability to exercise hands, patience, space imagination and logical thinking can be tested.
- Have 10 scene props, you need to prepare the glue by yourself.
- Material: Basswood + Acrylic
- Colour: As Shown
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 19 x 10cm
- Product Weight: 1400g
- Package Dimensions: 27 x 20x 10cm
- Package Weight: 1500g
- Packing: Carton Box