MAKE YOUR OWN BUDDHA BEADS WITH EASE!
Do you like Buddha beads? Buddha beads are a useful and beautiful tool used for meditation. They can be worn as a necklace or a bracelet, and usually have 108 mala beads on each strand, though other numbers may be used.
This Buddha Beads Drill bit is designed for easily and efficiently cutting buddha beads out all types of hardwood, so you can unleash your spiritual side and make your own buddha bead necklaces or bracelets. High wear-resistant design with high abrasion resistance, the cutting edge is razor sharp and will give you the perfect finish every time.
- Easy to use
- Robust and wear resistant
- Great for woodworking and handcrafting
- Cutter blade adopts hard alloy and tungsten steel, the shank has been buffed to make it solid and durable.
- The solid knife body adopts advanced technology to strengthen the knife body
- Cuts easily and quickly
- Material: Steel alloy.
- Drill Core Diameter: 2mm.
- Shank Diameter: Approx 10mm.
- Cutting Diameter: 10 x 6(6mm); 10 x 15(15mm); 10 x 25(25mm).