- All our plates are made of high-grade ceramics, carefully glazed and decorated, making them a stylish addition to any table.
- The robust design allows for safe use in a dishwasher, oven and microwave for cooking and reheating food and freezer for storing food.
1. When the surface of the porcelain is stained with oil, clean it with warm water, and the water temperature does not exceed 80C. If it is not easy to clean, use a little vinegar to add water to the water for cleaning.
2. If there is a scratch on the surface, you can use toothpaste to gently polish it. When cleaning with a damp cloth or hand, pay attention to the strength. Do not use too much to avoid scratching the porcelain.
3. Do not immerse the heated ceramic tableware directly into cold water to avoid rapid changes in temperature and damage to porcelain.
4. If there is tea stain, wash it with lemon juice or vinegar.
5. Avoid quenching and heat used to avoid bursting.
6. Not recommended for dishwashers. If you really don't want to wash by hand, you should choose a dishwasher with "porcelain and crystal" washing function.