Do you hate it when the plants aren't growing straight? This amazing new garden tool will strap your plants together so there's only one direction for them to grow. It's a super convenient alternative to wire, which uses high-quality tape to bind the plants.
Featuring self-gripping technology to avoid any awkward knots, the Garden Tape Binding Machine is so easy to use that it will save you precious time in the garden and make your plants grow perfectly everytime.
- Self-gripping, saving you time & energy
- 3-4 times faster than regular binding
- Easy to operate & easily ties plants to support stakes & lines
- Cost-efficient, one stripper can save up to 3 labourers
- Lightweight & anti-slip grip gives better hand support
- Perfect to bind the grapes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, flowers & the branches of a plant
Steps of Operation:
- Hold handgrip and press down with force. The tape is bound when you hear a sound "da."
- Gently loosen the handgrip once the tape was cut.
- Grip it again so the tape will spring out.
- The tape should be parallel with the nail groove.
- Use a flat nose plier to pull out the used blade, and change into a new one.
- When the stitching needle is blocked, use nipper or small screwdriver to get it out. (If 1 section breaks into 2, you can use one section first to avoid blockage.)
- Add lubricant oil to every joint after using the tool for a long time.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Crown Width: 0.6cm
- Leg Length: 0.4cm
- Length: 10.6CM
- Weight: 170g
- Package Includes: 1 * Tapetool / 1000 Pieces Nail