No more problems with starting your car!
The Baseus Super Energy jump starter gives enough power to your car's dead battery to start it in a second. This Super Energy car jump starter doesn't provide only the emergency power for your vehicle, it can also recharge your smartphone or tablet.
- 2-in-1 multi-function design: jump starts car batteries (see compatibility below). charges your phone, tablet and other USB devices.
- 8000mAh battery capacity (3.7V/29.6Wh).
- LED battery charge and status indicator: Includes multi-flash and SOS mode.
- One-touch on/off button.
- Safety protection ignition clip. With positive/negative cable clamps.
- Intelligently designed - automatically shuts down when not in use.
- CE/FCC/RoHS certification. With over-charge and temperature protection.
- Car battery jump starter, battery jump starter,
- Insert the smart ignition clip into the EC5 interface of the start-up power supply, the red light and green light of the smart clip will flash alternately
- Clamp the positive and negative anodes of the smart ignition clip on to the car battery respectively. The red clip should be connected to the positive (+) end, while the black clip should be connected to the negative (-) end.
- Then, follow the instructions below: When the green light is turned on, the connection is correct and the battery can be jump-started.
- When the red light is turned on, the clips are connected to the wrong ends. Connect the clips correctly and make sure the green light is turned on before jump-starting the battery.
- Cable clamps suitable for use with up to 90% of car batteries.
- Only use with 12V petrol vehicles with displacement up to 4.0L.
- Only use with 12V diesel vehicles with displacement up to 2.5L.
- The USB port supports charging most mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, mp3 players, other power banks and more.